We at Mysk by Shaza Hotels are closely monitoring the global situation and the impact and spread of COVID-19. We value the trust and loyalty invested in our hotels by all of our guests and members and are fully aware of the difficulties you may be suffering currently. We are working together to support and answer any queries at all our operating hotels, regarding the current and upcoming reservations and commitments.
To ensure greater clarity, I would like to summarise some of the key provisions now implemented and in place at our properties across the regions in which we operate.
Mysk by Shaza Hotels continues to work and support the local health authorities while firmly following the advice of the World Health Organization (WHO). Our greatest priority is that our guests and team members feel safe and secure at our hotels. To ensure this we have implemented the below to safeguards:
- Everyone, including guests and team members, will have easy access to hygiene products such as tissues, sanitizers.
- All public areas, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest standards, paying special attention to high-touch areas.
- The hotel staff has been given special training to ensure safety for the guest and team members.
- 24/7 health support can be requested at all the hotels.
- All rooms and hotel communication desks are sanitized regularly.
- Flexibility of Reservations
Given the unfortunate circumstances, we are offering additional flexibility and support for all current and new bookings made directly through our website, emails sent to our team, and bookings via telephone or our social media channels between 13 March 2020 to 30 April 2020.
1- Flexible Bookings: Free cancellations up to 24 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 31 May 2020.
2- Non-cancellable/Pre-paid Bookings: Free change of date up to 24 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 31 May 2020, subject to availability.
** Please note that on bookings made indirectly through any second party channels like Online Travel Websites, Third-Party Internet sites or Travel agents; any amendments must be channelled through respective booking agents/channels.
If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact Hotel Reservations at:
- Shaza Al Madina: +966 14 829 0001
- Shaza Makkah: +966 12 550 9500
- Shaza Riyadh: +966 11 834 9000
- Mysk Al Mouj, Muscat: +968 24 274400
- Sharjah Collection: +97168012020
Or visit our websites at:
Food & Beverage Supply
In consideration of the global risk of the COVID-19 spread, we are embracing the best practices in order to ensure the highest level of hygiene and to avoid any inconvenience to our guests and hotel staff.
This includes some policies temporarily practised at all operating hotels;
- All in-house guest will be served their desired breakfast upon request through in-room dining.
- Kitchen staff have been fully trained and are well aware of the heightened risks, requiring additional precautions.
- All buffets at the restaurants are to be restricted.